Prior to your installation date, your Site MUST be level, cleared of debris, obstructions and hazards, and have at least 2’ – 3’ of clearance for crews to work. If the site is not clear, level and safe when the installation crew comes out to install your structure, they may have to reschedule the installation for a later date, which will mean a delay in getting your structure built and an additional fee for the return trip.
1. Cleared Site: Make sure the area is clear of debris. If the installation crew has to clear your site, there will be an additional labor charge.
2. Level Site: Make sure the site is level, this is especially important if the building will be certified. We can adjust the frame of your structure approximately 3" front-to-back before we would have to start cutting the frame to adjust the building. If we have to cut the frame, a cut fee will be applied. If the site isn’t level, you have the option to request the installation crew to level your lot for you, if they do not have other construction scheduled. If the installation is made at your instruction on an unleveled surface, the unit will be installed “as-is” and any and all warranties will be void.
3. Concrete Foundation: A concrete foundation with a solid footing is always the preferred installation surface. Poured concrete is seldom "smooth as glass." There may be slight waves in the concrete which may create small gaps under the base rail. If the gaps are minor, this is not an obstacle to building your structure. If you are pouring a concrete footing, make sure that you have scheduled it far enought in advance so that it will be fully cured and ready to take the load of your new building. We measure our units by the roof line, so a 12’ x 21’ carport’s footprint is 12’ x 20’ outside to outside. So you would need to pour your foundation a minimum of 12’ 6” x 20’ 6”.
4. Access: Make sure the installation team will be able to access your site. If the installation crew must carry materials further than a reasonable distance, buyer will pay an additional labor charge.
5. Hazards: All hazards must be removed or flagged. We take the health and safety of our employees and contractors very seriously and they will not do anything whatsoever that may lead to an injury to themselves or others.
Approximately one week before your installation date, you will receive a phone call to verify that everything has been made ready for your installation, and your installation date will be scheduled. We will generally ask for a four hour window to begin the installation process.
The installation crews normally begin deliveries in the morning and drivers can arrive as early as 6.30 a.m. We have had to take this action to ensure all our deliveries are completed on a very busy road network. For safety reasons, we reserve the right to limit our delivery times to daylight hours and we will not make deliveries in dangerous conditions.
All drop offs and installations require a signature from the business or householder receiving the structure; the person accepting the delivery must be over the age of 18. They must be the buyer or have the expressed permission to sign for the structure on behalf of the buyer.
Once your metal structure has been installed and you are satisfied with the work, you will be asked for your signature to accept the build. You will be expected to pay whatever your remaining balance is due at this time.
Delays: Once in a great while, something will happen to change the installation schedule. We are not responsible for changes in delivery dates caused by circumstances out of our control, including but not limited to weather, road conditions or accidents. If there is a delay, we will contact you and attempt to schedule a new installation date as soon as mutually possible.
Toll Free (866) 268-3704
Office (530) 353-4459 FAX (530) 476-3444
107 Old Hwy 99 West, Arbuckle, CA 95912
P.O. Box 1169, Arbuckle, CA 95912-1169
Hemet, So. CA Office
Office (951) 251-0140 FAX (951) 654-4402
625 West Esplanade Avenue
Hemet, CA 92543
Houston, TX Office
Office (832) 203-5500 FAX (346) 980-8937
14119 Nimitz Street, Houston, TX 77015